Due to increasing Covid-19 threats in Erath County, we will again close our Lobby.
This closure will be effective Wednesday, 7/1/2020, and continue until further notice.
Our Drive Thru will remain open normal hours and can accommodate many of your
banking needs along
with our online banking, mobile app and ATM.
For information regarding a Lobby Appointment, please call us at 254-445-2213.
As of 6/1/2020, our lobby will open with access from the Patrick Street (front) Door Only.
Tunnel Entrance will remain locked until further notice.
Hand Sanitizer Station is available as you enter and as you leave.
We practice social distancing and ask anyone entering to do the same.
Bank of Houston, N.A. is committed to supporting our community and your banking needs during this uncertain economic time. The Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act includes the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), which we are offering to small businesses to keep employees on the payroll and cover other critical expenses companies may face.
For more information on the Payroll Protection Program and how to submit your information, please contact your local lender at the numbers listed below.
· William Ray (713) 497-1506
· Brent Reed (713) 497-1505
· Will Richardson (713) 804-2935
· Jason Safier (713) 497-1503
· Monte Thiebaud (254) 445-2213
To expedite the application process, below is a checklist of items to have ready when submitting your application to your lender:
· PPP Borrower Application Form
· PPP Calculation Sheet
· All supporting documentation, as applicable, to calculate “Average Monthly Payroll” figure including but not limited to:
o 1099s (excluding service only 1099s)
o 940/941/944 forms
o Payroll registries/summaries
o Health insurance summaries
o Retirement benefit summaries
Due to the importance of this program for small businesses, our teams are working nights and weekends to process completed applications as quickly as possible. We are committed to helping our customers and communities succeed!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO CONSIDER
As we work through this difficult time, we want to take a minute to remind
our customers and friends of the following:
sure to take a second look at all currency being
Thieves are out and about.
Washing $5 bills and reprinting them into $100 bills
is not new but has returned to our area.
Reprinted counterfeit notes will pass the
“counterfeit pen” test because counterfeit bills are
printed on genuine US banknote paper.
Sophisticated counterfeiters can wash the $5
bill without damaging the magnetic ink, thus making
What to look for…a real $100 bill, when held up to light, will show embedded thread next to Franklin which reads “USA” and “100.” Next, look to see if the ink to the left of the serial number (lower right) changes from copper to green when you move the bill around. Also, the yellow “spot” above the serial number (lower right) indicates the “ghost” of Franklin on legitimate U.S. currency.
Malicious people are acting as if they are from legitimate organizations, perhaps ones you already know, providing information about COVID-19. Below is a list of current COVID-19 scams:
· An Email from someone posing as one of your coworkers or your leadership team sharing new policies designed around your organization’s COVID-19 response
· A text from Netflix, Hulu, or other streaming services stating that due to social distancing, they’re offering free, premium service
· An email claiming you’re eligible for an emergency government grant
· A call from your State Police asking if you’d like them to come and visit your home or office in order to offer advice on the best security company to use
· A call from someone stating your family member is exhibiting signs of the coronavirus and is in hospital, but they can’t be seen until a deposit is paid
· Individuals and businesses selling fake cures and/or products for COVID-19 online and engaging in other forms of fraud
· Phishing emails from entities posing as the World Health Organization or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
· Malicious websites and apps that appear to share virus-related information to gain and lock access to your devices until payment is received
· A call threatening to “turn off” your electricity unless payment is made in 30 minutes
And the list goes on.
Don’t be a victim….think before you act.
Regarding the recent events surrounding the COVID-19 Pandemic
One of our highest priorities is the Health of our Staff, Customers, and the well-being of the communities we serve.
March 23, 2020 Effective Immediately
We’re open for business to support you! We’re just doing business differently for a while.
Due to COVID-19 concerns and the possibility of community spread, Bank of Houston, N.A., Dublin division lobby will be temporarily closed until further notice. Our Drive Thru will remain open normal hours and can accommodate many of your banking needs along with our online banking, mobile app and ATM.
Drive-Thru- Make deposits, withdraw cash, transfer money or cash checks.
Night Drop – Conveniently drop your deposit 24/7
ATM- Withdraw cash anytime with your debit card at our ATM.
Online Banking- Online banking is available 24/7 at www.bohbank.com or www.dublinnationalbank.com . With online banking you can view your account, see bank statements, make transfers, and pay bills. The direct link to enroll is: https://gateway.fundsxpress.com/TDNBDTX/disclosures.htm .
Mobile Banking- With our mobile app you can view your account, make transfers and deposit paper checks.
Telebank – Phone # 888-471-3891, available 24/7.
We encourage you to utilize our online banking options so you can bank anywhere, anytime while practicing safe social distancing. Please let us know if you need assistance by calling our customer support team at: 254.445.2213 or 713.497.1515.
If services are needed that cannot be completed through our Drive Thru or online banking options, please call 254.445.2213 during business hours so we can schedule an appointment in our Lobby.
Please read the latest updates here: https://www.bohbank.com/to-our-valued-customers/ and specific to the Dublin area https://dublinnationalbank.com/security.php and https://www.facebook.com/bohbankdublin/
If you are concerned about your money, please visit https://www.fdic.gov/.
Dublin National Bank, Division of Bank
of Houston, N.A.,
(update of 3/16/2020)
Dublin National Bank, Division of Bank of Houston, N.A., (update of 3/16/2020)
We encourage you to monitor the latest information provided by the
Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Heath Organization (WHO).
Below are some of the key points of our response plans:
1. Increased cleaning and sanitization efforts in our lobby while reinforcing healthy habits for our staff.
2. Keeping our products and services available to you and responding as needed if the situation warrants.
3. Monitoring the updates related to the virus.
4. Enhanced risk monitoring and management.
We enjoy seeing you in our lobby, however, we fully understand you may have a preference to limit your daily interactions:
> Visit our banking center which is
operating normal business
> Our Dublin location Drive-up is available Monday-Thursday 8:30AM to 4PM, Friday 8:30AM to 6PM, and Saturday 8:30AM to Noon.
Telephone Banking Phone #
888-471-3891, available 24/7 .
> Customer Contact Center Phone # 254-445-2213 or # 713-497-1515, available Monday-Thursday 8AM to 5PM,
Friday 8AM to 6PM, and Saturday 8:30AM to Noon. You will speak directly with a member of our staff.
> Online and Mobile Banking can be accessed on your mobile device or computer at www.dublinnationalbank.com or
> Use our convenient Dublin location drive-thru nightdrop during non-banking hours.
Your Dublin National Bank, division of Bank of Houston, N.A., Team.